To protect our intellectual property and proprietary knowledge, we have developed a specific operational process. This briefly explains how we do it:
- Facilitator registers with us and enters into a written agreement.
- Workshops are organised three months in advance, in consultation with our registered facilitator.
- The facilitator secures the venue and date.
- The workshop content is developed and facilitator is notified to download the required materials.
- The facilitator prints the Delegate handouts and supporting documents and prepares the delegate information packs.
- Online Instruction Notes are published in the Member area to allow for preparation.
- Clients are invited to book a workshop (between 8 and 12 persons per workshop).
- Clients pay us directly.
- One day before the workshop, the facilitator is paid 50% of the agreed rate.
- The facilitator presents the workshop and return the required documents to us upon completion.
- The facilitator is paid the balance of the agreed rate.
- All communication is done via a mobile app to be installed by the facilitator on his / her mobile phone. This app contains a Digital ID Card which can be presented to potential clients as verification of registration.
- The digital ID card also includes a user name and password to download the Workshop Materials.
- A cancellation policy applies and planned workshops will be cancelled if insufficient bookings are received 15 days prior to commencement.
More detailed information is made available in the Facilitators Manual.