WorkSafe offers a selection of 1, 2 and 3 day training workshops to facilitate the promotion of EHS awareness and learning.
- Legal Liability of Directors in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 1993,
- Introduction to Supervisory Safety Management,
- Introduction to Environmental Laws in South Africa,
- Introduction to Construction Safety in South Africa,
- Introduction to the New OHS Act.
- Remote work and the OHS Act.
- Managing Health and Safety at Early Childhood Development Centres.
Workshops are facilitated by experienced WorkSafe professionals and allows for learning through practical interaction and theoretical presentation of subject matter in logical, non-legal and easy to understand manner.
Delegates will gain a better understanding on how to understand and implement the myriad of legal requirements applicable to a workplace.
Our 2022 program are currently being finalised and will be available on 10 January 2022.